Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing

• François Esposito
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 days ago #165845 by François Esposito
Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing was created by François Esposito
Hello Tuan,
I associated EventBooking with Acymailing.
I would like the first registration for an event to trigger the creation of a newsletter list whose name will be the title of the event. How should I go about it?
thanks for your help
François

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #165847 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing
Hi François

Events Booking does not create newsletter list in ACYMailing. You will need to create mailing list yourself and configure the plugin to subscribe registrants to the mailing list when they register for your event

Regards,

Tuan

• François Esposito
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 1 day ago #165895 by François Esposito
Replied by François Esposito on topic Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing
Hi Tuan
I understand your reasoning, I'll have to find another way to do it.
THANKS
François

More
1 month 1 day ago #165898 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing
OK François. If that is really needed, we could develop a plugin for you for that task with some small fee. I guess you will need to subscribe the registrants of the event to the created mailing list automatically, too ?

Tuan

• François Esposito
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 1 day ago #165904 by François Esposito
Replied by François Esposito on topic Dynamic creation of a newsletter list in Acymailing
Hi Tuan
Thank you for your answer .
Yes I accept the plugin, and yes it is also necessary to automatically register event registrants to the created mailing list?
How much will this cost me?
François

More
1 month 1 day ago #165906 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi François

It will cost 40$ for the plugin development. If you are interested, please submit a support ticket so that we can guide you for the next steps

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc