Not all fields are working in the check-in response

• Janiko
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165313 by Janiko
Hi,
checking-in a participant by scanning the QR code of the ticket works good. But not all of the fields are displayed. E.g. the default response for a event in the future (EB_CHECKED_IN_FUTURE_EVENT) is: "Check-in failed, the event [EVENT_TITLE] is a future event, starting on [EVENT_DATE]", but the displayed message for a event in the future is: "Check-in failed, the event Test Event is a future event, starting on [EVENT_DATE]". [EVENT_TITLE] is correctly replaced with the title of the event, the [EVENT_DATE] not. I was also not able to show any custom fields in the check-in message. 
Please let me know, if I'm doing something wrong, or if its just a bug.

Thank you 
Janiko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165324 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not all fields are working in the check-in response
Hi Janiko

What version of the extension you are using? If you are not using an outdated version, the tag [EVENT_DATE] should be supported. You can also display value of any custom fields there, same as how you use it in email messages

Regards,

Tuan

• Janiko
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165335 by Janiko
I'm using:
- Joomla 4.4.3
- Event Booking 4.8.0

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165344 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not all fields are working in the check-in response
In that case, I do not know why the tags do not work. Maybe some kind of customization on your site, please submit a support ticket so that we can check it directly on your site for you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc