New payment type plugin and WhatsApp integration

• Mr Leslie Jarrett
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165096 by Mr Leslie Jarrett
New payment type plugin and WhatsApp integration was created by Mr Leslie Jarrett
Here in Mauritius there is a payment gateway called MIPS   www.mips.mu to which as an NGO based in Mauritius we want to have as a Payment Plugin for all of our modules that we have purchased Membership Pro , OSSERVICES and Event Booking.
What are the steps needed to get this done , do we have to create the plugin ourselves or can you do it for the $24.95 like the other ones available. I suspect that you will have to contact MIPS to get more details about the payment gateway.

Secondly we are wanting to use WhatsApp as a means to deliver information to our members as some may not always have access to e-mails. One instance is our drivers who collect members to take to hospital or doctors appointments. The member will book the driver using OSSERVICES and we then want to send the details by WhatsApp to the driver as we can include GPS co-ordinates of the Member either from their home or from another location 
we are thinking of using ULTRAMSG  ultramsg.com  again like MIPS it would need obviously a plug-in to send details over the WhatsApp system.

So please reply with your thoughts on these two items as they are very widely used in Mauritius i.e. MIPS and WhatsApp and as such would make your packages very leading edge here. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165099 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New payment type plugin and WhatsApp integration
Hello

1. For payment gateway, you will have to find a developer to develop it for you. We have developer documentation available docs.joomdonation.com/eventsbooking/deve...n/dev-payment-plugin . Once you can develop payment plugin to work for one extension, it is easy to port it to work for other extension.

2. For Whatsapp, honestly, I don't have experience with that system, so I could not answer this question. But it is very likely you will need to develop plugins to integrate with that system, too

Tuan

• Mr Leslie Jarrett
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165156 by Mr Leslie Jarrett
Replied by Mr Leslie Jarrett on topic New payment type plugin and WhatsApp integration
Thanks for information we can look at this and start writing the plugin

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New payment type plugin and WhatsApp integration
OK Leslie. Good luck with the development

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc