Override group registration minimum 2 persons requirement

• Alexander Krasovskiy
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #164558 by Alexander Krasovskiy
Override group registration minimum 2 persons requirement was created by Alexander Krasovskiy
I am trying to make an event like Concert Ticket Sales and the end user might want to buy 1 or more tickets. I don't want him to have to deal with two buttons (Individual and Group registration). Instead, I would only want to have one button - the Group Registration, but I need it to support entry of just 1 Registrant as well. Currently I get an error message "The number of registrants must be an integer value greater or equal than 2". Any options or settings to allow me to enter just 1 person in Group registration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #164559 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alexander

In the event, there is a setting called Min Number Members For Group Registration, set it to 1 and it will solve the issue

Tuan

• Alexander Krasovskiy
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #164583 by Alexander Krasovskiy
Replied by Alexander Krasovskiy on topic Override group registration minimum 2 persons requirement
Thanks, that worked, but on the event registration group page there is still text saying that you must have more or equal than 2. I could not find this text in translations either...So it will be confusing to the users - they can enter 1 but the text above says - no you cannot...

Please enter number of members for your group registration. Number of members need to be greater than or equal 2 . You can enter detail information of these members in the next step.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Alexander Krasovskiy. Reason: added info

More
2 months 1 week ago #164592 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That message is configurable. You can go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, find the message and change it to meet your need

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc