user registration form in EB - empty string [SOLVED]

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164388 by gianluca
Hello to all. I did not test the component for a second language. The main language has not the same issue. But if I try to make a registration after choosing the second language it shows an empty form. Please see the attached image. I did not see it when I had a regular account, now I do not want to register for another year because this component is nt used by my client. But this issue is a little bit annoiing. I would solve it by the forum suggestions. In other words If I want to buy a ticket of an event and I want to register me into, I need to insert all data in the registration form as new user. As new user I have to compile a form. But this works only in the main language.
Do you have any suggestions? Where can I edit these strings?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164404 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic user registration form in EB - empty string
It needs labels. The Firefox analyzer shows the code rendered by the component. In a "Retipe Password" row the label is shown, instead in the EB RAW the label is not shown. Is it a template issue? I know that my component is expired but this issue was forgotten because I used Italian as main language. I did not check it!! In the main Italian language it is working fine!!
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164407 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic user registration form in EB - empty string
Hello

In short, in a multilingual website, you will need to translate these items (categories/events/custom fields/email messages) to all languages uses on the site. See docs.joomdonation.com/eventsbooking/adva...eatures/multilingual for instructions

Regards,

Tuan

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164452 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic user registration form in EB - empty string
The guide that you suggested to me reports: "and I am proud to say that it is implemented in a better way than Joomla core"; about the EB translations. The problem is: in Italian the fields are rendered in English; in English the fields are not rendered. These fields are required to book events. In the translations area, of the component, these fields are correctly translated but not rendered in English! Please can you suggest me something? I did not use this component, my client did not use it since I installed.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164458 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic user registration form in EB - empty string
Hello

To be more clear, you can go to Events Booking -> Custom Fields, click on the custom field to edit. On the edit screen, look at Translation tab and do the translation

Then it will work well

Tuan

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164467 by gianluca
Hello. For the international users: this issue interests who do not use English as main language. For example the main language is: Italian. In the italian event (and joomla) registration page the fields are labeled in English. To solve this issue we have to go to "field" section of the EB Dashborad. The section shows the fields in English BUT they are assigned to the default language that it is not English. What we see it is English but we are in the main language page. So we have to open each one field individually and edit.
The field TITLE must to be copied in the upper "translation slide", in my case English; then the english title, of the first and main slide, must be translate in italian. So, don't translate the second but the main one! This will produce that the main language will be shown in Italian correctly, and the english language WILL BE shown.
This is a limit because it should be warned for international users work. 

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164470 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic user registration form in EB - empty string [SOLVED]
Thanks gianluca for sharing what you found

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc