Clicking on "Registration Confirmation" not workin

• ajpdesign
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7752 by ajpdesign
Hi, Using Joomla 1.5 and the latest eventbooking. Nothing happens when I fill out the form and click "Registration Confirmation". Please help.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7780 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Clicking on "Registration Confirmation" not workin
Hi

It must be something special with your site. Could you please submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can have a look at it ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 2 months ago #7800 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Clicking on "Registration Confirmation" not workin
Hi Tony

I replied you via support ticket system. Basically, you forgot to enter name for the custom field you created and that causes a javascript error . I entered the name for that custom field and everything is working fine now .

Regards,

Tuan

• ajpdesign
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7854 by ajpdesign
Hi Tuan,

I emailed you on this but now my client is bugging me.

Your fix worked....sort of. Now when you view the categories page that displays the event date and Individual price, it shows $0.00. Is there an easy way to remove that "individual price"? I don't have an individual price but 4 price levels. Can it be configured to show something like "Varies"

Another issue: After you enter in your cc information and it goes to the next page, its showing the following which I know will confuse people.

Registration Rates Physician - $350
Total amount $350.00(including $350.00 extra fee)

Why does it say (including $350.00 extra fee)? It seems to me like its taking the base rate of $0.001 and adding the $350 pricing. Can that be removed or reconfigured ?

Thank you

More
13 years 2 months ago #7855 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Tony

Your fix worked....sort of. Now when you view the categories page that displays the event date and Individual price, it shows $0.00. Is there an easy way to remove that "individual price"? I don't have an individual price but 4 price levels. Can it be configured to show something like "Varies"

=> Need to modify the code alitle to show the price as "Varies" . Please get this file, unzip it and upload the folder components/com_eventbooking/views/category/tmpl .

Another issue: After you enter in your cc information and it goes to the next page, its showing the following which I know will confuse people.

Registration Rates Physician - $350
Total amount $350.00(including $350.00 extra fee)

Why does it say (including $350.00 extra fee)? It seems to me like its taking the base rate of $0.001 and adding the $350 pricing. Can that be removed or reconfigured ?

=> If you look at Event Booking, Translation, look for the language item EB_AMOUNT_INCLUDE_FEE, you can remove the text including... easily . Just change this language item from :

$[TOTAL_AMOUNT] (including $[FEE_AMOUNT])

To

$[TOTAL_AMOUNT]

Attachment default-20110302.zip not found

Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #7856 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You will also want to upload the below file to the folder components/com_eventbooking/views/event/tmpl so that the price is showed as "Varies" on Event Detail page .

Hope this help !

Tuan

Attachment default-20110302-2.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc