Double registration when using copuon on events with automatic registration

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #163446 by SRN
I have the following scenario:
  • I have 3 separate Events (A, B and C ).
  • When a user registers for "C" it automatically registers for A and B as well in the background
    (by unsing the automatic registration feature by defining the event ID's in event C's settings.)
Note:
All events ( A,B,C ) have paiment method "offline paiment" since the users must pay by invoice when not using an coupon.

I experiance the following scenario which I cannot explain to myself:
  1. When i register to C (and A+B automatically) WITHOUT using a coupon everthing looks normal - i.e. i see 3 registrations in the backend (1 for C, 1 for A, 1 for B ) and painment for C is "pending"
    --> as expected.
  2. But when i apply a coupon during the resgistration for "C" i see 5 registrations (1 for C, 2 for A, 2 for B ) see screenshot
    Whereas the registration for...
    1. ...C is a single entry, marked as "paid" (because the coupon is a 100% discount coupon),...  --> as expected
    2. ...and 1 registration for A  which is marked as "paid"   --> as expected
    3. ...and 1 registration for B  which is marked as "paid"   --> as expected
    4. ...and 1 registration for A  which is marked as "pending"  --> NOT expected this
    5. ...and 1 registration for B  which is marked as "pending"  --> NOT expected this
And the available places in the events A and B are decrease also double. So it really looks like the system is registering the user for two places in one event,

Any idea why this happens? Maybe a bug?

BR, Mirco
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by SRN. Reason: B) was interpreted as emoji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163447 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Maybe it is because you also setup auto registration for event A and event B, too. Could you please check it?

Tuan

More
3 months 1 week ago #163632 by SRN
Hello Tuan,

thank you for your reply.
Auto-Registration in A and B is not active. 
Auto-Registration is only used in C and ID's have been double checked already. (And the double registration phenomena only happens when coupons are used.)

BR, Mirco
Attachments:

More
3 months 1 week ago #163657 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mirco

For this, I guess I will have to check it directly on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site and tell me what I need to do to see the error

I'm going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc