Registration Confirmation Page goes back to home

• rkline
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7705 by rkline
Hello,

I'm new to Joomla and to Events Booking; I'm having a problem with the Registration Confirmation Page.

If I register for an event, I register successfully, but then I get redirected to my "home" page for the confirmation. If I continue through paypal, and then cancel, I get re-routed back to the correct page.

Is there a setting to stop me from getting redirected to my home page for confirmation. I already tried changing the setting "If users redirected to homepage (or show an empty page) after pressing Process Payment button, set this config setting to Yes will solve the problem . Default is No ." to yes, but with no luck.

Just an FYI. On my link for the events; in Joomla I'm using a different template, not the default.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 2 months ago #7719 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registration Confirmation Page goes back to home
Hi

If I register for an event, I register successfully, but then I get redirected to my "home" page for the confirmation. If I continue through paypal, and then cancel, I get re-routed back to the correct page.

Could you please give me more information ? You meant after you process payment at Paypal page and press the link to return to your site, you are redirected to "home" page ?

Please give me more detail information .

Thanks,

Tuan

• rkline
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #7720 by rkline
I'm sorry for the brief explanation.

No - I'm brought back to the Home Template for Registration confirmation. Please see the attached pdf document. I hope this explains better.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by rkline. Reason: Did you get my attachment?

• rkline
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7722 by rkline
:dry:

Please ignore original post; I found the setting "Fix Process button not working" was not saving, after a few tries of clicking on it and hitting save - it finally saved and seemed to fix the problem. Thank You for your time.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 2 months ago #7746 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registration Confirmation Page goes back to home
Great ! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc