nested menu how to

• sledguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7658 by sledguy
nested menu how to was created by sledguy
Either the manuals donthave it or I'm not seeing it. How do we set up nested events? In our event you are required to pay admission fee and then yoou can sign up for any number of classes. Right now it is. Not showing the reg page form and the nesting isn't allowing us to require initial set up. Please help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7672 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: nested menu how to
Hi

I am sorry but the current version of the extension doesn't support nested events (you should read the description of the extension before making the purchase) .

In this case, if you really need this feature, you will need to look for an alternative extension (I am not sure which one has this feature to recommend for you) .

If you cannot use the extension, please email me the transaction ID of the purchase . I will delete the order and refund you the money of this purchase .

Thanks,

Tuan

• sledguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #7863 by sledguy
Replied by sledguy on topic Re: nested menu how to
Tuan,

We gave you an example of what we needed an you said it could do it.

What gives?

We did read the description were unsure of the issue and asked you the question. You responded saying yes it can handle that situation.

In our situation you must pay the Admission fee before you can register for an event (or at the same time). And then you can register for multiple events there after.

• sledguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #7864 by sledguy
From you we received this...

I have looking at the registration form and I see that you can use Event Booking for that purpose . Two features of Event Booking will allows you to build the form and calculate total registration fee correctly :

- Custom fields to add extra fields to the registration form .

- Custom fee fields feature : Allows add fee to total registration form based on the option which users choose during registration .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 1 month ago #7876 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes, I remember that I received an email from you (It was from long time ago). I just moved to new hosting provider (for security reason) and lost your emails. Could you please resend me that email ? I need to look at the email again and guide you .

From what I saw in the email which you sent me, Event Booking can handle that .

I will look for your email in my morning and reply you .

Thanks,

Tuan

• sledguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #7950 by sledguy
Did you reply? It was from a different email address then the one on file for this account. But the website is nhhillclimbchallenge.com if that helps.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7998 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Could you please email again as I don't know what email did you use to send me !

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc