Bug in Event Booking about payment and discount

• kekiky
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7545 by kekiky
I am experiencing a bug in the payment part of the Event Booking system. Currently while I register as a group of 10, the total amount (ie. 990) does not come up correctly as it only calculate the early bird discount once ($10). The correct price should be 900 which is 1000(original price for 10 people) - (( 10(early-bird discount) *10(registrants) )).

Do anyone know how to solve this? Thankssss very much for contributing!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7554 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bug in Event Booking about payment and discount
Hi

The extension was designed so that early bird discount for group registration so that early bird discount only substracted for one registration (not for all members in group registration) .

I think that it is logic to give discount for all members in group registration, so I might include it in the next release . Need to think alitle more about it .

For now, please get this file , unzip it and upload to folder components/com_eventbooking/views/confirmation folder. After that, It should work as expected

Thanks,

Tuan

PS : I saw you submitted a support ticket. However, the FTP account you gave me is incorrect, so I could not update this file for you . You will have to update it yourself :) .

Attachment view-20110214.zip not found

Attachments:

• kekiky
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7559 by kekiky
Thanksss a lot!!! It is a really great help!! Thank you very much :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #7560 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bug in Event Booking about payment and discount
Hi

Why don't you help me by giving the extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...s-registration/13701 to support my development :) ?

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc