recurring settings - additional dates not auto registering

• Ken Thorkildsen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #156837 by Ken Thorkildsen
Hi there, having a bit of a problem that has just seemed to start happening the last couple of registrations.

The event is set up with recurring events - auto register is YES and the plugin is enabled. Previously a new registrant would auto register to all events, last couple of times it hasn't worked and I've had to register them manually. The confirmation email hasn't been sent for the original registration. They are sent once I register them manually/

Has there been any change over the last couple of weeks?
Regards
Ken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #156846 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ken

No, no changed. For the original registration, is it Free or Paid event ? If it is paid event, did the customer make payment? What's the status of the registration record after payment completed? Is it Pending or Paid ?

Please let us know so that we can guide you to check it further

Tuan

• Ken Thorkildsen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #156849 by Ken Thorkildsen
Hello Tuan,

The original is a paid event then the child events are free. The customer pays for the parent event as normal and it is accepted and shows as paid - but no confirmation email is sent.

I'll manually COPY the parent event in registrants menu and then it will register for the free child events and the confirmation emails are then sent.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Ken

More
1 year 1 month ago #156866 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ken

For this, I will have to check it directly on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us:

1. Super admin account of the site

2. Link to that parent event page

We will try to check to see why it is not working and get it corrected

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc