Events Tickets issues

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153544 by craig kennedy
Events Tickets issues was created by craig kennedy
I am still struggling with the ticket layout.  I have included a couple of images below, one shows the table layout the other shows the preview, both within the events editor and both look the way I want them to look, however when I actually generate the ticket and view the pdf I get something very different, also the background image I have selected does not apppear no matter what I do.

I get an entirely different latyout, its as if its ignoring what I have put.  I also took the same code and put it as the default in the configuration but still its not right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #153549 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Tickets issues
Unfortunately, PDF is much different with HTML and it is quite difficult to build PDF layout. You would have to try until you get good result. One thing we could help here is check to see why background is not working

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check and solve the issue for you

Regards,

Tuan

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153557 by craig kennedy
Replied by craig kennedy on topic Events Tickets issues
It does beg the quesiton, why bother offering a pdf ticket if designing the ticket layout in your system has no bearing on the pdf layout? I have spend the better half of 6 hours working on the layout only to find its a complete waste of time.

Probably owuld have been easier to offer a printable version of the HTML, and let others print it to pdf

More
1 year 7 months ago #153558 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Tickets issues
The problem is that HTML version of the ticket could not be emailed to registrants why PDF ticket could be emailed.

Design PDF ticket is hard, but it is still doable, just take more time to build and try until it works than building HTML layout

There is also a MPDF plugin eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/mpdf with better css support which could make building layout easier in case you want to try.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc