• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 7 months ago #153521 by Chris Jarvis
Events Booking Templates was created by Chris Jarvis
Hi All
Does anybody know of any good templates that I can use with Events Booking registration forms and Event listing pages please?
I'm quite a dull person who loves the sophistication of what Events Booking does for me and our visitors and how clever all the Email sending, auto-ACL assignment and online payment functionality is. Not to mention the data querying I can do and the discount codes etc I can apply and formulate. This impresses me greatly.
I have to be honest and say that if all that works and is intelligent, I don't really mind what the page itself looks like.
BUT.....
I appreciate more and more that we live in a 'what it looks like' world and I am being asked if we can jazz up the pages now by other staff and visitors.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this easily (i have no CSS skills) via a template that works well with Events Booking or any other advice.

I have been tasked with making our events registration page that currently looks like this for events: www.strengthandconditioning.org/workshop...g-event-14-september

To look something more like this: events.plae.global/DevelopingACoachingPhilosophy

I don't want to mess up or lose any of the functionality or abilities I get using the standard default template but understand why I am being asked to do it. If anyone uses Events Booking and has a 'sexier' or 'funkier' page for registrations and event listings I would really appreciate any advice. Are there any good joomla template creators that work or a designed for Events Booking out there?

I'm getting old and it is starting to show in the clothes I wear and now the webpages I look after - it's a kick in the guts. But my guts have a lot more padding to them these days so it doesn't hurt like it maybe used to.

I want our site to be as good as possible and know the administrator side of it and the time it saves staff auto-processing event bookings is really good but do admit that the front end is just as important and needs to be modern and current too.

All the best

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #153531 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking Templates
Hi Chris

Currently, there are no templates available which support that kind of layout, so I guess you will need to use the layout as how it is or customize the layout to meet your need

In near future, I want to work on and improve layout of the extension. So if you know some sample pages which have good layouts for events listing and event details, please send it to us

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc