Date formats

• Andrew Schiewe
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151740 by Andrew Schiewe
Date formats was created by Andrew Schiewe
Hi,
can you tell me the various date formats i can have for events ? Ideally i would like someting like

2022-July-23 and the day of the week in full say Wednesday followed by the time.  Also my site is in French so i presume the full name for day will need to be translated which i cant seem to find in the translation file.

Mpre generally are there any style templates available e.g for  upcoming events ? i looked at your demo site and the style used there is quite nice. 

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151741 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Date formats
Hello Andrew

1. For the date format, you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, change Event Date Format config option to meet your need. See www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.format.php for list of supported parameters which you can use

2. For style of the template, we are using Upcoming Events Timeline layout menu item type which comes with Events Booking out of the box. If you want to ask about the template which we are using on our demo site, then it is Eshop Fashion Pro template joomdonation.com/joomla-templates/eshop-...on-pro-template.html

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc