Export Newsletter registrations

• Jennifer Kretschmer
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151642 by Jennifer Kretschmer
Export Newsletter registrations was created by Jennifer Kretschmer
Hi Tuan,

we have the posibility to display a checkbox for Newsletter registration on the registration page for all our events by activating "Show Subscribe To Newsletters Checkbox" under
Configuration > General Tab > Privacy Policy (GDPR) Settings.

On the user and Admin Mails we then also get the information if the user has or has not checked that checkbox. But we cant find any information about this checkbox on the registrants page in the backend or the registrants exports.

Is it posible to see on registrants page in the Backend and on the exports if the user has checked the newsletter checkbox? Maybe i have just overseen the respective configuration.

Best regards
Jenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Export Newsletter registrations
Hello Jenny

We do not show that information anywhere. As of right now, it is only used to add registrants to newsletter if they check on the checkbox

I will update code to show that information for each registration record in the next release

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jennifer Kretschmer

• Jennifer Kretschmer
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151661 by Jennifer Kretschmer
Replied by Jennifer Kretschmer on topic Export Newsletter registrations
Thanks Tuan,

Awesome as usual :)

Best regards
Jenny

More
1 year 11 months ago #151804 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Jenny

I just added some code to show this information. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of Events Booking, upgrade it to your site. Now, if you view a registration record from backend, you will see the information displayed as expected

Regards,

Tuan

• Jennifer Kretschmer
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #152090 by Jennifer Kretschmer
Replied by Jennifer Kretschmer on topic Export Newsletter registrations
Hi Tuan,

sorry for not coming back to you earlier. Seems like I have overseen the notification about your new answer.

I have just updated the component to the newest version and i can now see in the individual registration record if that user has checked the newletter checkbox ot not. Thats great!

Is it possible to add this information also on the general registrants list (where all registrants are listed) and to the export files?

We will use that information to import users to our newsletter system. Seeing that information only on the individual record will require that we check manually each record. It would be fantastic if you can include that to the exports.

If this customisation can not be included in the general support im happy to pay for it. Please just sent me a quote in that case.

Best regards
Jenny

More
1 year 10 months ago #152093 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Jenny

We do not include that information in the export, sorry, so Yes, customization will be needed and we will have to charge you small fee 20$ for the customization

If you are interested, please submit a support ticket so that we can guide you with next steps

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc