Name tag / Badge printing

• Jake Atencio
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151536 by Jake Atencio
Name tag / Badge printing was created by Jake Atencio
Is there any way to generate name tags or print to a badge printer directly out of Eventsbooking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151543 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Name tag / Badge printing
Hello Jake

Could you please explain more details about this feature, how it should work so that I can understand and give you the answer?

Tuan

More
1 year 5 months ago #154833 by lcabezas
Replied by lcabezas on topic Name tag / Badge printing
This would be a great and valuable addition.

Hi Tuan,
Basically, since this is an event system, the idea is that when the registrants arrived at the venue, they'll check-in and the registration team can easily print a name badge or something like an ID that shows the name of the person.

For most events, they have a badge printer that either prints a physical ID or on a sticker.

I hope I explained it.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154834 by lcabezas
See sample printer, to better explain.  

More
1 year 5 months ago #154835 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Name tag / Badge printing
Some more questions so that I can understand the idea better :

1. For a group registration, will the system needs to generate different badge, each badge for a group members ?

2. Would be great if you can share us some badge templates which can be used for this purpose? We at least need to have default badge template implemented in the system

Tuan

More
1 year 5 months ago #154842 by lcabezas
Hi Tuan,

Yes, basically all registrants on Events Booking will receive a badge. Just like when all group registrants register and they receive their own QR Codes and all can check in individually.

As for the ID or badge sizes, that depends on the event. Typically, for some event they issue 4in x 6in badge (like the one on example printer) to as small as usual ID size or business card size sticker paper.

I think the way we print the pdf tickets where you can choose certain tags so users will be to arrange it based on ID size will be good. They can also choose paper size on their printer.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154843 by lcabezas
There were few events like exhibits that I've attended before that the ID Badge has QR codes and when this is scanned by exhibitors, they get the basic information of the registrant like name and contact information.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc