Install error: Unknown column 'show_on_public_registrants_list' in 'field list'

More
2 years 4 months ago #148522 by RJR
Hello when I try to install the latest version of Event Booking on a Joomla 4.0.5 installation I get a couple warnings and error message. Warning Unknown column 'show_on_public_registrants_list' in 'field list' and Warning Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_eventbooking.zip
The Error: Error installing package
I don't see a menu item for the extension under components but it appears that parts were installed when I view extensions manage. Even though it is enabled the extension does not show in the Components menu. I'm unable to administer the extension, like it was not installed.
I'm assuming Events Booking supports the latest Joomla installation? Or does it not yet support 4.0.5 ? I attached a photo of the warnings and error after installation of the Events Booking extension. Thanks for any suggestions.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #148533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

The extension works well with Joomla 4. So maybe something special on your site causing this error. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check and install it for you?

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 4 months ago #148578 by RJR
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the response. I submitted a support ticket for this.

More
5 months 1 week ago #162359 by gfisch
Hi, I am getting the same error but now on Joomla 4.4.0
Events Booking Update Package 4.6.1 => 4.7.0
"Unknown column 'show_on_public_registrants_list' in 'field list'"

More
5 months 1 week ago #162371 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The field is there, so to be honest, I do not know why you are getting that error

Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to access to administrator area so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted ?

Tuan

More
5 months 1 week ago #162449 by Kaitie
Hi Tuan,

I'm having a simiolar issue. I'm getting the error '1054 - Unknown column 'a.name_fr' in 'field list''.

I am able to view english events, but this error appears for all french events, even when they do not have any related Speakers.

Is there a solution for this?

Thank you,
Kaitie

Joomla! 3.10.12
Event Booking version 4.7.0

More
5 months 1 week ago #162450 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Kaitie

Not sure how you updated your site to latest version 4.7.0 of Events Booking ? Look like some fields (related to speakers translation) were not created and it causes the error

Download latest version of Events Booking, upgrade it to your site manually should help addressing this issue

Tuan

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #164337 by Annett Ramsnæs
Thank you I had same issue with eshop, to reinstall newest version, fixed the problem.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #164365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK, great. Thanks Annett for the info

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc