Why does the shopping cart button not work?

• Ronald
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 1 year 1 week ago #146708 by Ronald
How to Sew Sweater With Your Basic Sewing Machine?
If you don't know anything about sweaters and you are preparing a project related to them for the first time, I have some tips to help you complete this sewing project professionally. I know that sweaters are one of the favorite sewing events that any sewist likes.
But not everyone can do it well when they even have great support from the best basic sewing machine . There will be many factors that you must consider such as wool, cotton, thick materials, or acrylic. You need to think about the outfit you want to choose and what you need.

Sew Sweater Using Knit Fabric
First, I will talk about cutting. This is one of the first steps to preparing a sweater. This cutting time will be very important especially when you cut knitted fabric. If you are a new sewist, you must choose sharp tools to avoid damaging the fabric.
Because knitting is stretchable, the fabric can be deformed at the time you cut it. I often use weight elements and a rotary cutter to make sure the fabric is not damaged. With this cut, you will eliminate the risk of damage and you cut faster.
Next, pay attention to creating holes and attaching buttons to the fabric. When you attach a button to a sweater, try not to spoil the entire project just to make small holes. You should measure before cutting and marking to create holes in specific areas. Knitting fabric is very sensitive and if you stretch it to attach buttons, the fabric will be distorted and the beauty of the project will be no more. Limit stretching!
When you use knitted fabric, you need to keep in mind that it is not suitable for clothing with thick yarns. Although you can still combine them, you will have plenty of lint in your sewing machine. And this debris will reduce the efficiency of sewing machines.
For novices looking for what is a good sewing machine for beginners , check CraftsSelection.com for more sewing machine reviews and buying guides. Here you can find top rated sewing machines for beginners and home use as well.

You can sew sweater using a basic sewing machine
Finally, I want you to care about washing. When we talk about the strengths and weaknesses of hand washing and machine washing, it's a long story. Both of these methods will have different effects on your outfit.
If you wash textiles by machine, the damage rate of the outfit will be very high. So you should wash your textiles by hand to provide safety and you can use them for a long time. For new sewists, this is one of the important things that you must pay attention to. I also had many articles about washing with different fabrics.
When you wash the knitted fabric, you must avoid bleach and highly effective chemical detergent. You should use cold water with soap to clean this sensitive fabric. Remember that you must not hang knitted fabric after washing because it will damage the shape of the fabric. Put it on a solid surface and let it dry.
Conclusion
I hope this article will help you get the information to make a great sweater. If you need some other useful information, read basic sewing machine reviews to choose the most useful sewing machine at a good price. One more thing! When you use a fabric, learn more about its properties! Have a good day!
Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Ronald.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #146710 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Why does the shopping cart button not work?
Hello

Is this question for Events Booking and EShop? Look like it is for Eshop but you post this question on Events Booking forum, that's why I am asking this question

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc