Mass mail - reply to

• Pete Willingham
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146428 by Pete Willingham
Mass mail - reply to was created by Pete Willingham
My Club's events are managed by different members and we would like to use the "notification address" in the advanced tab as the "reply to" address when using the Mass Mail facility - is this possible?

Also recently one of the event organisers asked if it was possible to select ALL records for an event rather than just the visible page of records?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #146432 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Mass mail - reply to
Hello Mike

1. It is not possible. The reason is because Notification Emails could contains multiple emails address, so it could not be used as Reply To Email

2. If you use this Mass Mail feature eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/registr...ass-mail-registrants , you can email to all registrants of the event

Regards,

Tuan

• Pete Willingham
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146434 by Pete Willingham
Replied by Pete Willingham on topic Mass mail - reply to
Tuan.
I was afraid that would be the answer.
The issue i have is that if the recipient of a mass email just hits reply to the message, I as the system admin receive it rather than the person managing the event. While it is easy for me to forward them on, it is adding to my tasks.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #146435 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Mass mail - reply to
Hi Mike

In the dev version of the extension which I am working on, I added Reply To input to Mass Mail screen to allows specify the reply to email

I guess it should solve the issue you are having. If you want to get that version (it is safe to use), submit a support ticket and I will send it to you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc