display bug of the monthly calendar view

• Eric Lamy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146320 by Eric Lamy
display bug of the monthly calendar view was created by Eric Lamy
Hello,
I'm coming to you because I have a display problem that I can't solve, it seems to be a bug in the display of the calendar view when the monthly view is chosen.
If a day cell is filled, the following cells are pasted after this event without returning to the Monday line, example on my screenshot 2021-09-07_14h18_02.png

I can't give you the accesses because it is an intranet with accesses reserved by IP address but the example is easy to reproduce.
It seems that it is a display bug and if you could tell me how to make the 27th of September in my example a Monday and not a Friday?
Thank you for your answers and have a nice day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #146325 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic display bug of the monthly calendar view
Sadly, this seems cause by a conflict with something on your site and it causes the issue (try to use it with fresh installation of Joomla, you won't see it)

So without having access, it would be hard for me to see what's causing this issue

Regards,

Tuan

• Eric Lamy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146500 by Eric Lamy
Replied by Eric Lamy on topic display bug of the monthly calendar view
Hello Tuan,
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunatly the access on backend is bloqued by IP adress but I can give you an access to the front if it can helps for debug, just tell me how can I give you the credentials.
Regards

More
2 years 7 months ago #146505 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic display bug of the monthly calendar view
Hello Eric

Yes. Access to frontend at least allows me to see what's the error. Please go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket sending me the information so that I can take look at it and tell you the reasons of the error

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc