Event times

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7127 by JWellman
Event times was created by JWellman
Hi Tuan,
I'm still trying to get this site going. Hopefully we can get the last minute bugs out soon. If you look at this page all the classes are showing 8:00 AM not matter what time we add.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7157 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event times
Hi

You are having a wrong datetime format in the configuration of Event Booking. Please go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Event Date Format and change it to :

%m-%d-%Y %I:%M %p

After that, It will work fine .

Thanks,

Tuan

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7171 by JWellman
Replied by JWellman on topic Re: Event times
Awesome Tuan! It worked like a charm.

Whew, this site is almost wrapped. Finally! Thank you again for all your help. I'm now working on a site that is being integrated with hotel booking. Perhaps that should be your next venture. I'm sure any program you developed would be 10 times better than the one I'm currently trying to work with. :unsure:

More
13 years 3 months ago #7243 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's great. Maybe you should upgrade to lastest version (1.3.2) before going live with the site !

Regarding hotel booking extension, I don't have much experience on this, so I think I won't work on it. Instead, I am working on an shopping cart extension using a powerfull framework for Joomla called Nooku :) . We will have a powerfull shopping cart extension in the near future :) .

Thanks,

Tuan

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7244 by JWellman
admin wrote:

That's great. Maybe you should upgrade to lastest version (1.3.2) before going live with the site !

Uuugh! I thought I was running the latest version. :S

Regarding hotel booking extension, I don't have much experience on this, so I think I won't work on it. Instead, I am working on an shopping cart extension using a powerfull framework for Joomla called Nooku :) . We will have a powerfull shopping cart extension in the near future :)

Awesome, awesome, I can't wait! I absolutely HATE Virtuemart. :(

More
13 years 3 months ago #7247 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Maybe you should help me by giving Event Booking a great rating and review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...s-registration/13701 to support my development :)

Tuan

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #7406 by JWellman
admin wrote:

Maybe you should help me by giving Event Booking a great rating and review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...s-registration/13701 to support my development :)

Tuan

I will Tuan... I promise!! I've got a huge deadline at the moment and just haven't had time to get over here.

I'm sorry to bother you with another question but the owner of the site above wrote to me again with another issue. So far she's had several successful registrations for classes.

Now that they have registered she has updated their status to 'paid' but the number of registrants are still showing on the front-end as zero. I have the button checked for "Show number of registrants".

See screenshot

If you notice this page, all the registrants still say zero: Click here
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by JWellman.

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #7441 by JWellman
Started a new topic for my next question
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by JWellman.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc