• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #142013 by Chris Jarvis
Coupon Codes for Selected Events was created by Chris Jarvis
Hello
Since I updated my site to Events Booking 3.14.2 this week I notice that assigning Coupons to selected Events has gotten harder to use and see the details for sorry.
The best way to describe what i mean is through the attached images I hope.
In version 3.13.1 it was really cool to see which event to assign a coupon too as I could see the name, the date etc to clearly identify 1 event from another as shown in Image 01
In version 3.14.2 the box is too small to see anything other than the name of the event as shown in Image 02.
As we have a number of events with the same name I use the dates and other info to choose which event I want to use the coupon against.
Is there a way I can stretch or exapnd the selection box at all?
I loved the way that once i clicked an Event for the coupon it appeared as selected and then I could pick another event if needed.
Now I realise I can use the Ctrl key + event style of selection to pick an extra event but I can only read the first few details and can't tell one event from another sorry
I'm also worried that picking just one event by mistake without clicking Ctrl as well will then lose all the other events access to that coupon easily and I won't remember what other events used to have that coupon
The old style way shown in image 01 was also a really easy and quick way to intsantly see which events had the coupon apllied clearly
Now i have to scroll through the whole list and look for highlighted events
Sorry to be a pain but can I get some advice on what to do for the best please?
Chris
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #142019 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Codes for Selected Events
Hello Chris

I can confirm the issue and got it sorted. You can access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download latest version of the extension from there, update it to your site to have the issue sorted

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #142112 by Chris Jarvis
Replied by Chris Jarvis on topic Coupon Codes for Selected Events
Perfect thanks Tuan

Downloaded and updated Event Bookings and issue is sorted

Thanks so much as always.

Chris

More
3 years 1 month ago #142113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Codes for Selected Events
Great. Thanks for confirming Chris. Please continue using the extension. If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc