PDF invoice is generated but empty

More
3 years 6 months ago #138247 by mar
Hi all,

Admin page : index.php?option=com_eventbooking&view=registrants.
I just noticed that for from few months ago, registrants' invoices have been generated but they are empty.
Only this sentence appears in a blank sheet:
Code:
What do you want to do? New mailCopy

The invoice setup looks good though.
Has anyone faced the same problem before ?

Joomla version : 3.8.12 (for various reasons, I can't to make an update for now)
Events booking version : 3.1.14

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138255 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic PDF invoice is generated but empty
Hello Mar

As mentioned via support ticket, it might causes by old version of Events Booking you are using (purchased from 2017)

Please first update your site to latest version of the extension, then check it again. If the issue still happens, we will be happy to look at it and check it for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 years 6 months ago #138258 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
A quick check you should do is editing the event, edit the event, look at Advanced Settings tab.

There is a setting called Invoice Layout (or something like that). Maybe you entered that strange text there and the system uses that text to generate invoice instead of the Invoice Format setup in Configuration

Empty that text should solve the issue

Tuan

More
3 years 6 months ago #138280 by mar
Replied by mar on topic PDF invoice is generated but empty

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: A quick check you should do is editing the event, edit the event, look at Advanced Settings tab.
There is a setting called Invoice Layout (or something like that). Maybe you entered that strange text there and the system uses that text to generate invoice instead of the Invoice Format setup in Configuration

Hi Tuan,
On the image I sent on the Ticket, you can see the two fields of the invoice edition. That's look good isn't it?

More
3 years 6 months ago #138281 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I can just guess that something is wrong in the Invoice Layout you configured in the event, not the invoice layout in Events Booking -> Configuration

You should check that

Tuan

More
3 years 6 months ago #138282 by mar
Replied by mar on topic PDF invoice is generated but empty

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hello Mar
As mentioned via support ticket, it might causes by old version of Events Booking you are using (purchased from 2017)
Please first update your site to latest version of the extension, then check it again. If the issue still happens, we will be happy to look at it and check it for you

Before to do that, a question : can I make an update of the component and continuing to use the 3.8.12 Joomla version ?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc