• Graham S. Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #138189 by Graham S. Jarvis
Conditional Content in Messages and E-Mail was created by Graham S. Jarvis
Hello everybody,

I recently found out that if you are using the Conditional Content extension from RegularLabs ( www.regularlabs.com/extensions/conditionalcontent ) you can use this in any/all Messages displayed and even the E-Mails sent by Event Booking.

This is very useful in combination with the reminder dates - to alter the message displayed on the front-end during and after the registration process and also to even conditionally change the text in the E-Mails sent to registrants.

For example:
I have an event that is on-line. I can use the Conditional Content extension to not display the login URL and password for the event to all those people who register before the second/final reminder has been sent - and then to display the URL and password after the second/final reminder has been sent, to be sure that they see the URL on the site before they receive the reminder E-Mails.
It would also be possible to display the event URL and password in the event info and/or details page on the front-end during the event - ie after the event has started and registration is no longer possible.
(But this is a bit dangerous - Event "zooming")

Tuan,
please don't change anything that would stop this from working ;) ;)

Thanks,
-Graham-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc