Unpublish location map on multiple dates info page

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #137885 by Alison
Hi Tuan

I have set up an event with 3 dates and venues in different cities using the multiple dates plugin. It is all looking great except that the location map for the first venue is published on the multiple dates registration options page. I'm not managing to find where to unpublish it. I'd like it to look like yours in the demo, but have the location column with a link for the popup window remain available. Is this possible at all?

(Your demo has no location link available and there is no map showing; not sure if the map will always have to show if there is a location published.)
joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/featur...tures/multiple-dates

Many thanks
Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #137890 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unpublish location map on multiple dates info page
Hi Alison

I don't know where the module is being published? Maybe you can send me the link to the page and explain what's wrong so that I can understand and find a solution?

Tuan

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #137898 by Alison
Hi Tuan, thanks for the reply.

Edited my original reply with the link after finding the solution - it was the Events Map Plugin publishing after the registration buttons. I've disabled it and it's working as I wanted it to now.

I now have the location links to the pop-ups in the table, but not the first venue map showing up below it. I'll republish it as necessary per event.

Many thanks
Alison
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Alison.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc