Registrants' information in group registrations

• David Rich
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137878 by David Rich
In event booking, is there a way to capture individual registrants information in a group registration? Currently I'm only capturing individual registratants' names. I would rather be able to capture their names AND their address, phone number, and email address. Unless I'm missing something, the system is only capturing all of that information under the billing data, which may not be the same for each member of the group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137893 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registrants' information in group registrations
Hello David

Actually, it's configurable. You can go to Events Booking -> Custom Fields, click on the fields you want to collect for group member to edit (for example, email), set Display In to All and it will be collected for group members

See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...-display-in-property to understand more about Display In setting. It allows you to control where the field will be displayed (in registration steps)

Tuan

• David Rich
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137914 by David Rich
Replied by David Rich on topic Registrants' information in group registrations
Perfect, that solves the question I had. Thank you for the quick reply.

More
3 years 6 months ago #137925 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registrants' information in group registrations
Great. Please continue setting up and using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc