Free Event Price showing despite option to say no

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136215 by David Unwin
We have a number of event that are free and they show price always as £0.00
We have tried setting the option 'SHOW PRICE FOR EVENT. According to the tooltip if you have free event it should either show price as FREE or not show price at all.
We have an EBView module to show our events, but no matter what we set the option to in configuration it always shows the price of a free event as £0.00
Does anybody else have this problem?
See screen shots for further information
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136216 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Free Event Price showing despite option to say no
That setting is not used on table layout at the moment. Maybe you should hide that column (as I can see, all the events have price = 0 and you don't want to show it). If so, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Show Price In Table Layout config option to No

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136218 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Free Event Price showing despite option to say no
Hi Tuan re your comment "Maybe you should hide that column (as I can see, all the events have price = 0 "
I only sent an image of the first page of events. The next page has events with price greater than 0. see screen shot
It is not a great problem.... We can live with it. Maybe something to put on the development list?
Kind regards
David
Attachments:

More
3 years 9 months ago #136227 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Free Event Price showing despite option to say no
Hi David

Please get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/common folder, then check to see if it works as expected

If it works well, I will include this change in the core package of Events Booking

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136231 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Free Event Price showing despite option to say no
Hi Tuan,
I uploaded the new version, but it did not seem to make any difference. I renamed the old version before uploading - see screen shots.
I also cleared Joomla cache and cleared my browser history as well.

David
Attachments:

More
3 years 9 months ago #136232 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Maybe you have override for that file? You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and link to the page so that we can check it directly on your site
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc