Change Order of Events

• Stephen Hawkins
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135726 by Stephen Hawkins
Change Order of Events was created by Stephen Hawkins
Hi, I just got my plans to show up but I have an issue, is actually why I purchase MP.

The issue I have is I have a sales page with buy now buttons.

I want the user to be taken straight to paypal, make payment then get redirected to site to register, then access the plan/product they purchased.

At present, from the pricing-tables page there is just a Sign Up button. But that destroys the process.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135727 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Change Order of Events
Hi Stephen

Unfortunately, it's not possible. Users need to click on Sign up button, then fill-in data on subscription form (at least first_name and email) before redirecting to PayPal for processing payment

It's not possible to redirect users directly to PayPal immediately after users click on Sign Up button

Tuan

• Stephen Hawkins
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135735 by Stephen Hawkins
Replied by Stephen Hawkins on topic Change Order of Events
SO then is there a subscription form available as a module?

More
3 years 9 months ago #135736 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Do you really need it as a module? Maybe just create a menu item to link to subscription form of the plan you want and then users can click on that menu item to go directly to subscription form of the plan?

If you want to use it in module, use membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/advanc...splay-view-in-module

Tuan

• Stephen Hawkins
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #135738 by Stephen Hawkins
Replied by Stephen Hawkins on topic Change Order of Events
Well yeah.

The sales process gets too complicated and messy without solving the issues I am having.

I created a sales page with a button. Now I need to get the payment done as simply and quickly as possible. Its basic marketing to do so.

Seeing a sales page then being directed off of it to a form where registration is required and then payment (although I haven't gotten the registration system to send emails etc).... is giving the customer to time to change their mind.

So if the registration process cant be reversed, button, payment, register (as s2memberpro on wordpress does) then this payment process cant be done.

The only way around that is to: Get them to read sales page, click button, pay by paypal, then from paypal payment complete take the customer to a registration page. Have reg form (in a module position would be better for this). The user then registers and accesses the program membership page.

But that way I would have to create free products and so the one who pays, then gets to the registration form can access the free product (which was paid for before registration though a different system (paypal) buttons.

At present it looks like I cant do what I need doing satisfactorily so will just have to do this my own route that gets it done.

Membership pro can then be used for high-end programs later when filling in a form isnt such a bid deal. But even then, I would want the form in a module so I could have an exact designed page.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135763 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stephen

If you want to have the form in the Module, you can use this module membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/advanc...splay-view-in-module

1. View parameter must be set to Subscription Form

2. In the Query String parameter, enter id=100 (replace 100 with ID of the plan which you want users to be subscribed to from the module)

Then it should work

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc