• OTWD
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #135679 by OTWD
Hi
I'm using J3.9.19 and EB3.12.2 and Stripe plugin 3.10.3
When a user pays for a event the checkout works but no registration shows in the backend.
checking the eb_registrants the registrant is there but the published column = 0 - changing this to 1 shows the user in the backend.
I have a webhook in Stripe and the keys
Cant figure it out - i thought it was the stripe plugin which i upgraded but get Session checkout error - see my other forum post so i rolled it back.
Any ideas - is there a setting in EB maybe which my client might have change e,g succesful registrant status = unpublished

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135680 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Stripe plugin taking payment but user not registered
Hello

No setting in EB could cause this issue. I guess it causes by something else. In this case, I think you will need to submit a support ticket:

1. Sending us super admin account of the site
2. Sending us link to the page which we can register for the event
3. Invite me as a developer to your Stripe account. My email is tuanpn@joomdonation.com, see support.stripe.com/questions/invite-team...-your-stripe-account for instructions

Regards,

Tuan

• OTWD
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #135693 by OTWD
Thanks for the reply - the issue was the client had incorrectly entered their webhook in stripe

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135701 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Stripe plugin taking payment but user not registered
OK, great. Thanks for the update and happy to hear that it's working as expected

• Stephen Monaghan
More
3 years 9 months ago #136197 by Stephen Monaghan
Replied by Stephen Monaghan on topic Stripe plugin taking payment but user not registered
I have a similar issue.

can you share what the webhook correction was? I think I have it wrong too but cant see what to change.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136200 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stephen

Please follow instructions at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...eckout#configuration to configure. If you still could not get it work, submit a support ticket so that we can guide you to check it further

Tuan

• Stephen Monaghan
More
3 years 9 months ago #136214 by Stephen Monaghan
Replied by Stephen Monaghan on topic Stripe plugin taking payment but user not registered
I got it working.
Thanks Tuan!

More
3 years 9 months ago #136217 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks for the update

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc