Apache Error

• Jan Nickels
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133049 by Jan Nickels
Apache Error was created by Jan Nickels
[client 2.205.192.220] ModSecurity: [file "/etc/httpd/conf/modsecurity.d/rules/tortix/modsec/50_plesk_basic_asl_rules.conf"] [line "2269"] [id "33350096"] [rev "5"] [msg "Protected by Atomicorp.com Basic Non-Realtime WAF Rules: Generic SQL injection protection"] [data "update data from m"] [severity "CRITICAL"] Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Match of "rx (^/administrator/index\\\\.php\\\\?option=com_rsform)" against "REQUEST_URI" required. [hostname "rccar-nennungen.de"] [uri "/administrator/index.php"] [unique_id "XnkHGYj@MztnBGCX8p-k9wAAAqE"], referer: rccar-nennungen.de/administrator/index.p...ooking&view=language

Hi Tuan,
when I will change some fields in the Translation Tab of Eventbooking this Error happens. I use the Plesk Administration Platform by a rented host (schwarzkuenstler.info).

Can you help me with that Error

Greetings Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133054 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Apache Error
Hi Jan

Honestly, I am unsure about this error. From what I see, look like it's something with com_rsform (RSForm Pro extension, I think)

Maybe you should contact your hosting provider, ask them to see exactly what's the SQL command causing the error here. Base on that, we can check it further

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc