link for editing registration

• Peter Solar
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132414 by Peter Solar
link for editing registration was created by Peter Solar
Hi, is there in Event booking some posibility to add link to email to edit their registration. I know that it is possible for registred users. But I need to offer some posibility to edit registration also for unregistred user.
Something like [CANCEL_REGISTRATION_LINK] but for editing registrants entry. May be [EDIT_REGISTRATION_LINK].

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132417 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic link for editing registration
Hi Peter

It's not possible at the moment. Right now, to be able to edit the registration record, users need to login

So we could not provide that kind of link

Tuan

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #133468 by Allen Keele
Replied by Allen Keele on topic link for editing registration
Yes. I agree an edit link is needed. Even with a registered user logged-in user, I did not see an edit button. Only a cancellation button was offered, and the event was still in the editable period.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Allen Keele.

More
4 years 1 week ago #133478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Allen

For user has an account, you can create a menu item to link to Registration History menu option of Events Booking

Users who has account can access to that menu item, see their registration history and update data if needed. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...registration-history

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 1 week ago #133498 by Allen Keele
Thanks. This helps.

It would be nice if there was a cancellation button next to the events in the history to allow the user to easily cancel the registration without navigating through the even on the site to find the cancel button. It would be more efficient.

More
4 years 1 week ago #133502 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
There is a button like that, but in a different column. So please check and make sure:

- The event has cancel registration enabled
- Today date is smaller than or equal Cancel Before Date setting in the event

Then the button should be displayed in Registration History page. If not, something is not right here. Submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of the site
- A registrant account
- Link to registration history page

We will check to see why the button is not being shown and get it sorted

Tuan

More
3 years 10 months ago #134585 by Allen Keele
Hi,

Perhaps I need to clarify. The cancel button is indeed available on the event page itself once the customer navigates to the event (away from the event history page), scrolls down to the bottom (which they will often not do), finds the cancel button (which some will fail to find).

A more intuitive approach would be to simply have a button available directly in the event history page. Please see attached.

This would be more professional, and is hopefully not too hard to add as an improvement.
Attachments:

More
3 years 10 months ago #134617 by Allen Keele
This only provides the ability to access a "Cancel Registration" Link if I navigate to the event and scroll to the bottom.

How can the user edit the registration, perhaps to change the registration member name? The original post had asked about an edit link, but I can't even find an edit button once logged in as the purchaser.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc