How to hide billing adres for a free event?

• Nico Bouwman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 4 days ago #131915 by Nico Bouwman
How to hide billing adres for a free event? was created by Nico Bouwman
I have paid and free events. Because for the paid events people can choose 2 events to book, I have activated 'Activate Shopping Cart?' (Yes)
This has also results for the free events. When someone books a free event, he also is ask for billing address (name and email)
'Show Billing Step For Free Events' is set on 'No'. So I expected not to see Billing address (Invoice address).

What to do to hide this info? Has it something to do with Display Settings of each custom field?
See picture
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #131924 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to hide billing adres for a free event?
Hello

We do not have an option to allow hiding these information on shopping cart. So at least you should have first_name and email collected for that step

For other fields, if you don't want to be displayed, edit these fields, change Display In setting to Group Member Form and it will only be collected for member. Could you please try that option?

Regards,

Tuan

• Nico Bouwman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 3 days ago - 5 days 2 hours ago #131979 by Nico Bouwman
Replied by Nico Bouwman on topic How to hide billing adres for a free event?
I use 2 kinds of events:
A - is free and people usual book one event for 1 or 2 persons.
B - is a paid event, and people can book 1 or 2 of this type events with 1 or 2 persons.
For B-type events I switched on 'shopping cart' to make it possible for B to order 2 events.
But for A I do not need to sell more events at once, so I do not need a shopping cart. People who want to come with 2 persons (man and wife) can make it a group.

First I had no 'shopping cart' and people who book an A event as a group, did not see billing adres info.

I already turned of address, zip and city, but they have to fill in twice their name and e-mail.
Is their a possibility to use groupregistration without shopping cart for A-type events.
And shopping-cart for B-type events?

update:
I have to go live with my website and like to get a solution.
I also tried another events registration solution, but that one can register only one person.
Last edit: 5 days 2 hours ago by Nico Bouwman. Reason: typos and more info

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc