image not responsive

• Daniela De Prisco
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #131721 by Daniela De Prisco
image not responsive was created by Daniela De Prisco
Hi Tuan
how are you?

I am writing to you because I have a small problem with viewing the detail page of events from mobile.

The image of the event is not responsive.

My configuration has the bootstrap off

can you help me understand how can i solve?

Watch this event from mobile:
webimmagine.it/corsi-formazione-marketin...la-newsletter-2.html

tks
best regards
Daniela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #131722 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic image not responsive
Fortunately, it is easy to fix this.
Login to the backend admin on your site, and go to EventBooking -> Configuration -> Custom CSS tab. Enter the following into the text box on that page:
Code:
.eb-event-large-image {width:100%; max-width:600px;}

SAVE, clear your site cache (including CloudFlare or any external caching that you use), and it should be fixed.
This will set the image to scale with the column responsively, but prevent it from getting larger than EventBooking's default 600px when displayed on a larger screen.

@Tuan -- Would adding a "Make Responsive" checkbox next to the image section of the Event editor be an option for future releases? This would allow for flexibility on sites where legacy events may not format well with responsive images, but give the event creator the option of allowing the image to resize. It might also require saving a larger version of the image (maybe a 900px or higher?) on image upload for responsive sites so that any site larger than 600px wide can scale with a higher-res image.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by James Riley. Reason: reorganized text

More
4 years 2 months ago #131733 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic image not responsive
@Daniela De Prisco Please try the solution which James suggested

@James I will see how we can improve it. Personal, I think on mobile, we should load a smaller image (so basically, resize and use a smaller size when the page is accessed using mobile). That both solves the issue and also makes the page load faster on mobile. Something we will look at in the future

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc