Recurring Events Not Working

• Dave Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #131113 by Dave Johnson
Recurring Events Not Working was created by Dave Johnson
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?? I have spent hours and hours trying to get this to work and now I feel I have to give up as I'm running out of time to sort it out.

I have 4 events, all identical, one a week for 4 weeks. I create the event and choose RECURRING once per week on Thursday every 1 week for 4 occurences (I also tried putting the end date instead). This creates a parent event and 3 child events. But, I can only book for the parent event. The child events do not have the booking button visible.

I have checked all the settings, the events are all published, the registration start date is in the past and the cut off date is in the future. I've tried disabling the shopping cart (which causes so many problems that it's best turned off). Nothing will make the booking (register) button appear.

Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you solve it please??

Thanks
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #131122 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Recurring Events Not Working
Hi Dave

Maybe it's something wrong with the setting of the event. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which display these events

I will check to see why the buttons are not being displayed and get it sorted

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc