Non-Working Registration Page

• yunn26
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6711 by yunn26
Non-Working Registration Page was created by yunn26
Hi Tuan,

I originally had 2 test events that worked fine - however, after I changed the "Price", things started to go wrong.

Clicking on "Group Registration" is still ok - However - Every time I click on "Individual Registration" the registration form is just a plain white background format, with working fields, but missing " Back" & "Register" buttons.

I tried to start over, delete all the events and categories, and create new ones - however, its still the same.

I attach link to my event page. Please click on "Individual registration" and you will see the error

Link: www.gbxchange.org/events/browse-a-book-system

Please help

Tks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Non-Working Registration Page
Hi Michael

What payment gateway are you using ? It seems you are using a none-core payment plugin and you deleted it by some reasons. Could you please send me administrator account of the site so that I can check ?

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 4 months ago #6713 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Just did a quick check and It seems you unpublished all payment plugins. You need to publish atleast one payment plugin in order to make it works .

Go to Events Booking -> Payments plugin and publish atleast one payment plugin should solved the problem .

Thanks,

Tuan

• yunn26
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6725 by yunn26
Replied by yunn26 on topic Re: Non-Working Registration Page
tks!!

More
12 years 8 months ago #11257 by richwest
Replied by richwest on topic Re: Non-Working Registration Page
I am also having this issue. Please help we have an event coming and are trying to take a lot of registrations.

This is what happened. I had grouped and individual registrations selected in the event but it was only taking individuals. I found that I needed to turn off "Multiple Booking". I did that and I got the individual and group buttons to appear in the event. Group works fine, but when I click Individual I get a blank white screen with only the form, no template. I have made sure that the First Data payment plugin in published and working.

My site is www.marketconnectionsinc.com/component/o...d,1/task,view_event/

Please help. I have turned on multiple booking again, because this is a live site and we are taking registrations.

More
12 years 8 months ago #11274 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site. I will have a quick check, tell you the problem and solve it !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc