Documentation mis-match: MESSAGES

• Damian Witham
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #130112 by Damian Witham
Documentation mis-match: MESSAGES was created by Damian Witham
Hello, thank you for the documentation. It's good, but some of the pages in events booking is information that is for membership pro. And it doesn't match up perfectly.

What I wanting to know right now is this. In the event setting for messages, what triggers the following:
  • Registration Form Message (Individual)
  • Registration Form Message (Group)
  • Admin email body
  • User email body
  • User email body (offline payment)
  • Thank you message
  • Thank you message (Offline)
  • Registration Approved Email Body
  • First reminder email body
  • Second reminder email body

I can guess most of these, but i think it should be documented somewhere. Can you please reply with the triggers for each of the above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #130113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Documentation mis-match: MESSAGES
Hello Damian

Registration Form Message (Individual) => The message will be displayed above individual registration form (when users click on Register (Individual) button)

Registration Form Message (Group) => The message will be displayed above group registration form (when users click on Register (Group) button)

Admin email body => This is the message which will be sent to admin (emails entered in Notification Emails config option) when someone registers for the event

User email body => This is the message which will be sent to registrants when they register for your event using online payment method such as PayPal....

User email body (offline payment) => This is the message which will be sent to registrants when they register for your events using offline payment method (os_offline)

Thank you message => This is the message which will be displayed to registrants when they complete registration for the event

Thank you message (Offline) => This is the message which will be displayed to registrants when they complete registration for the event using offline payment method

Registration Approved Email Body => This is the message which will be sent to registrant email when admin approves/publish his registration in case he uses offline payment method for the registration. Usually, it happens after admin receives payment for the registration from that registrant

First reminder email body => This is the email message which will be sent to registrants for first reminder if you configure Events Booking to send reminder emails to registrants eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/auto-reminder

Second reminder email body => This is the email message which will be sent to registrants for second reminder

Hope it's clear to you

Tuan

• Damian Witham
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #130131 by Damian Witham
Replied by Damian Witham on topic Documentation mis-match: MESSAGES
Perfect, thank you. Do you think you could update the documentation with this?

More
4 years 4 months ago #130133 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Documentation mis-match: MESSAGES
I will see. There are so many messages, so I am unsure if I can document all of these messages (and honestly, not many customers have problem with that - as you said, you could guess most of the messages yourself - the name of the message is quite clear to explain what it is used for)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc