Quantity selection for custom fields

• Livius Chebeleu
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #130076 by Livius Chebeleu
Quantity selection for custom fields was created by Livius Chebeleu
Hi,

Is there a way to add a quantity option for custom fields? It would be helpful to allow customer to add additional qty of an item in a custom field. It should support fee/no fee fields.

The current qty functionality is only for inventory tracking and not available to select more than one per transaction.

For example, I want to sell supplies for an event and want the ability for user to purchase more than one of any specific item.

Thanks/Livius
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Livius Chebeleu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #130082 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Quantity selection for custom fields
How about creating a textbox custom field to allow entering the quantity of the item they want to purchase?

If it's needed, you can make that field only shown in case user select that option using custom fields dependency feature in the extension eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...tional-custom-fields

Regards,

Tuan

• Livius Chebeleu
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #130089 by Livius Chebeleu
Replied by Livius Chebeleu on topic Quantity selection for custom fields
Hmm, my list is kinda long, see attached. I guess it would be possible but not excited to create a bunch of fields. I was thinking if there was a Qty field type that could be applied to the list. Either an entry text box or drop down of a list of a few numbers. Maybe the drop-down could be configurable to specify max qty user can select.

This sounds like a customization though...
Attachments:

More
4 years 4 months ago #130124 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Quantity selection for custom fields
The option I suggested is the only option for setting up the extension to handle this requirement. If it could not be used, I'm afraid of we don't have any other options available

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc