checkout customisation - is this possible in EB?

• Amanda
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129567 by Amanda
Hello,

I'm considering allowing a local box office to take offline payments for my event,

So as well as allowing people to buy tickets online (Paypal, Stripe etc.), box office staff would use the offline mode to register attendees. Box office payment would settle at the end of day via bank transfer.

If I go with this option it seems I would need to customise the checkout process somehow to do the following:
  • Hide the offline option from public website visitors - since I don't want them to be confused by it
  • Enable box office seller to use just the offline payment option

Is this possible? and if so then what is the most effective way to implement these two separate views of the checkout

I can probably code a hack to hide the offline option from public viewers.. but thought I would ask for help here first before I make a mess :) :) :)

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Amanda
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #129568 by Amanda
I had another look at plugin config so I can now answer my own question.

Set 'Access' field to Special user in the offline payment plugin. Then I just need to create a special user for the box office so that they see the offline payment option :)
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Amanda .

More
4 years 5 months ago #129577 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic checkout customisation - is this possible in EB?
Yes Amanda, that's correct solution

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc