I'm struggling with the stripe plugin os_eb_stripecheckout_unzip_first_3.10.3
I have unzipped and installed. Then I configured according to readme.txt.. I have tried both test and 'Live' and 'Sandbox' using a WebHook of the following format:
with event checkout.session.completed (as described by readme.txt)
Everything works fine in terms of payment. Payment is received and I even get sent back to my own site and see the following message:
"Registration Completed, Thanks for registering for event" ... with event details
However two problems:-
* no confirmation email
* in the back end status shows a red mark (status=pending)
Email and ticket are sent if I log into the back end and manually publish the registrant.
How can I make this happen automatically when payment occurs?
Note - paypal work fine, so I guess it's just my Stripe set up.
Solved - my solution given below for future readers
- My issue was stripe could not call the webhook at the end of the payment process
- Stripe website portal showed the failed request from strip back to my registration server (under webhook page)
- Stripe error message was TLS ERROR
- googled to find it is a common issue when apache httpd.conf uses SSLCertificateChainFile with incomplete parent certificate
- you can generate a complete chain crt replacement by going to
- upload new cert and replace SSLCertificateChainFile file with new full chain crt file
- restart and retest... it worked