Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

How to program - 4 registrations get 1 for free

  • Iwan Scheelen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #125877 by Iwan Scheelen
Dear all,

I'm looking for a way to give a discount 4+1 for free in a group registration.

When I enter a different Rate/Person in de group registration with registrants number on 5 then the 6th person also get a discount of 20%. That is not what I'm looking for. I would like to have a free registration for each 5th registration. 4+1, 8+2,...

Is there someone who can help me??

Kind regards
Iwan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #125880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to program - 4 registrations get 1 for free
Sorry Iwan. At the moment, we don't have a way to configure Events Booking to handle this requirement

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc