Export Registration modification

• gegenmike
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #4760 by gegenmike
Export Registration modification was created by gegenmike
Hi,

1) I have an event that repeats on difference dates. When exporting registrants it's impossible to see who has registered for each event as they have the same event name.

To get round this I simply need to add the event start date to the export. How do I do this?

2) I also need to be able to add some custom fields to the export, is this possible by editing a file somewhere? (Scrub that, have just notice that custome fields are included in the report)

Many thanks.

Mike
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by gegenmike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gegenmike
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 11 months ago #4872 by gegenmike
Replied by gegenmike on topic Re: Export Registration modifications
Just in case anyone reading this with similar issues, I submitted a ticket to Tuan who sorted this by sending me an updated controller.php file to uploaded to administrator/components/com_eventbooking folder.

I now have the event start date in my event registration .csv file. :)

It worked a treat and the response way very fast, really great support!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gegenmike.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4874 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: [SOLVED] Re: Export Registration modification
Hi

This feature is included in the latest build of the extension. Anyone who need it, simply download latest code from server and update to your site.

Please makes sure you set show event date config option to Yes (you can see this config option by going to Events Booking -> Configuration -> Theme tab) .

Thanks gegenmike to suggesting this feature . I think other clients will like it .

Regards,

Tuan

• gegenmike
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #5234 by gegenmike
Replied by gegenmike on topic Re: Export Registration modification
Hi Tuan,

Another modification has cropped up. Would it be possible to add the payment method to the export registration file?

My client can see who's booked but not whose paying offline and online. It would be very useful for them to identify this when auditing their accounts.

I also have noted that we cannot export the names and other data of the registrants of group bookings, only the group leader. It would be very important to us to be able to do this. Is this a feature that can be added to the export?

Really hope you can help.

Mike
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gegenmike.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc