show/hide capacity and registered not working

• Mardulia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4648 by Mardulia
I've checked no in configuration to hide event capacity and numbers of registered users but this information is still showing up in the front end. I would like to get rid of those columns all together, in fact, and I was hoping this would do it, but it doesn't. I've looked everywhere to see if there is something else that needs to be configured to make this happen but I don't see anything. Please help!

Thanks- A.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mardulia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4678 by Mardulia
Ok- I keep looking but I can't find it. I see the buttons in the back end and I've checked hide, and the but they still show up in the front. Here is a screen shot to illustrate what I mean:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mardulia.

• Mardulia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4679 by Mardulia
here is the front end

Why are Capacity and Registered still showing up? My clients don't want this information to be viewed, since people don't like to register for classes that have no registrants in them already. I really have to get rid of it!

Help!
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #4684 by damaskmedia
Replied by damaskmedia on topic Re: show/hide capacity and registered not working
Download latest version of Event Booking and then try.it worked for me. see here

www.suliposters.com/index.php?option=com...iew=event&Itemid=199

hope this helps

• Mardulia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4688 by Mardulia
ok- but this has number of registrants- which is what I want to eliminate-

More
13 years 6 months ago #4699 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: show/hide capacity and registered not working
Hi Mardulia

Please make sure you are using latest version of the extension by downloading it again and upgrade to your site now .

Your settings are correct and it should work as expected after you upgrade the extension. If there are still issues, It must be something special with your site. Please send me administrator account so that I can check it !

@damaskmedia : Thanks so much for helping me reply questions from clients :) .

Regards,

Tuan

• Mardulia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4710 by Mardulia
Ah ha! I should have paid attention to the email with upgrade info in which you sent me earlier in the month! It would have spared me a little pain. Yes, this worked. Thank you so much for your patience, once again.

Just one small detail, while I have your attention. The URL for EB is showing up on the tab in Firefox rather than the title of the menu item. I would prefer, if it's possible, to have Registration on the tab. Is there something I can do to make that happen? If I wasn't such a Joomla newbie...I might know how to do that.
Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc