Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

PDF Invoice Tags in cart

More
11 years 7 months ago #57856 by JL
PDF Invoice Tags in cart was created by JL
Which tags / code can I use in the Invoice template when I have the cart activated? Invoice works fine with Cart Off.

The codes [ITEM_NAME] [ITEM_DATE] seem not to work (see attachment)

I Use version 1.6.10

BJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #57901 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic PDF Invoice Tags in cart
Hi

For shopping cart, you will need to use [EVENTS_LIST] tag and it will be replaced with all events which users registered. There is no tag to display individual event such as [ITEM_NAME], [ITEM_DATE]

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc