Hello,
I have a question about setting up the registration form. When our users register, there is quite a lot of information that they have to fill out. I realize that all of it has to be displayed one item at a time. I wanted it to show First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name all on one line, as well as City, State, and Zip all in one line. However, if I saw correctly in this forum, that is impossible without doing some very difficult hard coding. So, I'll have to learn to live with it.
Because of this, though, the registration form is very long. So, I wanted the user to be able to enter all of their personal information, hit a button that takes them to a second page to enter their company information, then hit the button at the bottom to complete the registration. Is this possible?
Respectfully,
Aundrea R.