Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Changing the Layout of the Individual Registration

  • Roy Mestdagh
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 7 months ago #57341 by Roy Mestdagh
I want to change the way the fields are on the page, not just the order. For example:
First Name:: Last Name::
Address:: Address Line 2:
City:: State: Zip Code::

Rather than just a long list top to bottom of the page.
Where can I access this layout?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #57344 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Changing the Layout of the Individual Registration
Hi

The file you need to change is components/com_eventbooking/views/register/tmpl/default.php. However, I think you will need to have good code skill if you want to change the layout

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc