Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

1 event, maximum of guys + maximum of girls. How t

  • Tim Stöhr
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 years 7 months ago #57037 by Tim Stöhr
Hi Tuan,

I would like to have one event where I would get a maximum of 20 people. 10 of these people are male, 10 female.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #57063 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 1 event, maximum of guys + maximum of girls. How t
Hi Tim

Unfortunately, there is no way to control this using Events Booking at the moment.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc