Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Registrant Field List, please help.

More
11 years 7 months ago #57062 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registrant Field List, please help.
Then good luck :).

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #57107 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Registrant Field List, please help.
Oops -- I was thinking PHP when I was writing the code changes for you, but some of it is still at the html level. It SHOULD have been <!-- and --> instead of the /* and */ that I originally posted :( I've corrected it in the previous post.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc