Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Calendar: how to select a range of dates?

  • Fred Pouillot
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
11 years 8 months ago #55957 by Fred Pouillot
Calendar: how to select a range of dates? was created by Fred Pouillot
Hello,

context: I find that often my clients want to know what is available within a certain range of days which corresponds to their travel plans

So, sorry I missed it, but how can I display an option to get the user to select a range of dates in Events Bookings?

Thanks
Fred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #55991 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Calendar: how to select a range of dates?
Hi Fred

As mentioned, Events Booking doens't support this option at the moment

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc