- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services Adding a Custom Field
- Marion
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #52449
by Marion
Adding a Custom Field was created by Marion
I am setting up a Business Forum and am looking for a way to add a custom field to allow all registrants to submit 3 questions for the Panelists to answer when they register.
Is there a way I can do this please?
Is there a way I can do this please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
11 years 10 months ago #52455
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Adding a Custom Field
Hi Marion
If I understand your requirement correctly, you can setup 3 Textbox custom fields to allow registrants enter the questions they have. Will that work ? Or you need something different ?
Tuan
If I understand your requirement correctly, you can setup 3 Textbox custom fields to allow registrants enter the questions they have. Will that work ? Or you need something different ?
Tuan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Marion
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #52467
by Marion
Replied by Marion on topic Adding a Custom Field
Thank you Tuan
I will try it. If I do this will I be able to read the questions in the admin area?
I will try it. If I do this will I be able to read the questions in the admin area?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
11 years 10 months ago #52529
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Adding a Custom Field
Yes Marion
You can view value of all custom fields which registrants entered on registration form, so you can read these questions.
Regards,
Tuan
You can view value of all custom fields which registrants entered on registration form, so you can read these questions.
Regards,
Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marion
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.