Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

[SOLVED]Group Payments with and without discount

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #52029 by Dot
HI
I've come across an issue that I am just not able to figure out, I hope you may be able to help.

I have discounted events for members so when they login with CB they get the Member discount.

I have also enabled Group bookings. The issues comes in when a Member is booking they get a discount but if they are inviting a guest they should be paying a Non-Member rate ... is there any way to configure this?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Dot. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #52116 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Payments with and without discount
Hi Dot

It is not possible to configure it. However, I think we can customize the code for you to have the feature. Could you please explain exactly how it should work so that I can think about it and customize it for you? It should not be hard.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #52290 by Dot
If you can let me know I will ask if the customer will pay.

All that needs to happen is that if a Member is booking they can also book for Non-Members (the price for non-members is more than for members).

Obviously at the moment Members need to login to book but then if they make a group booking the booking will give guests the member discount. This is where the problem is.

I hope I have explained it clearly, please don't hesitate to ask if it is not clear.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #52312 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Payments with and without discount
Hi Dot

Please submit a support ticket. I will customize it to make it works for you (for free, no need for paying)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc